Friday 2 December 2022

Decide to Quit your Job? Before Writing Resignation, Read this Job Description!

 Dear Friends and Students

Amid the Global Recession, one of my known contacts decided to quit the job! Did I ask why? The job seems to be boring production management and manual testing. He has been working on the same application for years. He gets a few production tickets here and there. He just has to attend and close! After a fix, he has to run all manual test cases and release them into production! He is paid well. He is stuck in a super dilemma. I was just thinking about how should I respond to him!

I was going through various career opportunities and job posting websites! I found a few interesting! There is an underwater hotel in Florida. they have a scuba diving pizza delivery man who supplies them with pizza by carrying them through the sea in a watertight case. There is a role called Odor Judge, who smells volunteers’ breath, feet, and armpits!! A snake milker is to collect the venom of poisonous snakes. A hotel in Finland hired a ‘professional sleeper’ to test the comfort of their beds. A research firm hired a professional sleeper to understand sleeping patterns, dreams, and so on! (theundercoverrecruiter)

Now I am living in the city! However, during my childhood, I used to see Professional Mourners! Throughout the night, they used to cry and weep loudly along with relatives!! They used to sing songs and drum.

People are doing such odd jobs for years! I shared some of these with my friend. I asked my friend, “Why not wait for some time till this recession recedes?”. I am sure, he must be waiting for the next L1 ticket and testing it manually, but more happily, merrily!

What about you? Do you have any such plans? Read these Job Descriptions before writing your resignation letter during this season!

Ravi Saripalle

No comments:

Post a Comment