Friday 8 July 2022

The Best Medicine for all Kinds of Problems in our Lives is to Leave the “Wheel Lock and Wheel Together” and Move On! Read this Interesting Perspective!!

Dear Students and Friends

Couple of days back one of my connections forwarded me the following picture! Initially it looked funny to me but as I see this, it teaches a big lesson. I am sharing my viewpoint with all of you so that my conceptions become strong and try to implement them in my life, which may be helpful to a few others as well.

As you are all aware that “Wheel locks” are designed to prevent thieves from stealing rims off your car. Security guards use this for wrong parking as well. What if the owner removes the wheel itself, fits the spare and moves on! Of course, there is a little cost associated but it was OK!

Wheel is an “Expectation in our Life”! Wheel lock is a “Hindrance to that Expectation”. When Expectation is not met in the form of Wheel lock, holding on to the “same expectation with a hindrance” is not a great solution! Sometimes it is foolish as well.

We should be able to remove the expectation in our life, attach it to a new expectation and move on! Multiple times I experienced the wheel lock syndromes in my life. I was holding, becoming morose but did not use/understand this philosophy. As a result, we lose time, peace and energy! We should not make this mistake.

JEE results are around the corner! If you don’t get into NIT/IIT (wheel lock), remove the wheel and join a local engineering college and prove yourself! If you do not get a placement in your dream company, remove the wheel, check your skills and attach a new wheel. If you are having a “Heart Burn”, remove the Wheel, attach a new one and move on! Holding on to it only causes psychological trouble. Your car remains in the same parking lot forever!



 

Of course, preaching is easy, practicing is difficult but trying is our dharma!

What are your “Wheel Locks” in your life at this point of time? Job or Rank or Life Partner or Health or Family or Abroad or ???

Remove the “Wheel and Wheel Lock together” and Move On! The Panacea to all Problems

Ravi Saripalle

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment